Always wanted to become the link between business and IT, but wondered how? No stress! During a course of one month, we will teach you everything there is to know about analysis. After which you will be fully equipped to start as a Functional analyst for a big financial company in Brussels.
The financial company is looking to reinforce itself within different domains of its organization. Therefore, the job of business/functional analyst can be mainly IT-oriented, but also rather lean towards finance. Yet, in each case it’s a position that challenges you to keep reinventing yourself and your field!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
During the development of software projects (digitalization), you will be responsible for the functional design and description, while following up the process from scoping to testing and finally production. You will work closely with the business-side of it all, but also with the development team and colleagues from other teams, yet always under the supervision of a project manager.
Good communications is key! As an analyst you need to map the needs of the business. You will think out the solutions for the needs of the business. How is this possible to make something digital in a specific software.
The company has a lot of projects going on to make the service to the clients better or to see in data what the risks are. A lot of different possibilities! (more data, more business, more technical – IT, …)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Passion for digitalization
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or financial related studies with a specialisation year in IT
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch OR French
- Good knowledge of English
- Someone who’s eager to learn and ambitious
- Communicative and sociable
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Guaranteed full time job at the start of the course
- A start as a Functional Analyst with an excellent training
- The chance to start at a top-notch employer in Belgium
- Challenging environment
- Personal growth and development
- HR guidance and support
- Great work-life balance + working from home
- Good accessibility by public transport
- Competitive salary package with benefits